I just finished my first week of ROW80 goals (I started late), and I don’t think I’m doing awfully well. Some real reasons, some excuses, and a bit of “I just don’t feel like it.” But yesterday was good, and I’m carrying on, hence the on-time check-in. (Did you notice that? ON-TIME!)
I haven’t figured out how to do Fabio Bueno’s green/yellow/red progress reports, so I’ll just put them in italics.
- Write 5 days a week, either 1,000 words a day OR at least one hour on plotting/editing. Not good – only three writing sessions the whole week! BAD Jennifer!
- Blog twice a week, plus ROW80 check-ins. So-So – two blogs, but only one check-in.
- One blog a week on Jen’s Writing Desk. Accomplished!
- Tweet or comment on at least 10 other blogs per week. Accomplished!
- Follow re-hab instructions after foot surgery. Easy – build up walking around. Accomplished!
- Strength training (what I’m allowed) three times a week. Bad – only once.
- Gentle walks, as approved, at least three times a week. Not allowed yet.
- Begin cutting sugar from diet. Hmm…ate properly maybe 4 of 8 days. Unless I count all the times I wanted chocolate or donuts and didn’t have them, in which case I can count a lot more!
- Study Scriptures daily. Success, and proud of it!
- Practice flute or piano twice each week. Once.
- Sew quilt block each month. Not yet.
Well, actually, hmm . . . after listing my results, maybe I don’t feel like a failure after all. *grin* I did get more done than I would have without the goals, so I’ll give myself a C rather than an F this week. And here’s to improvement for the next check-in. And to figuring out how to put the blog-hop link here, and actually doing it.